Wiki Posts
Search

Pentahotel Wiesbaden

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2015, 10:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AA Ex. PLT, Delta Diamond
Pentahotel Wiesbaden

I am planning a trip to pentahotel Weisbaden and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this hotel. It looks nice but I wanted to get the real scoop. Everything else we wanted to stay at was booked (i.e. Hilton, crown) so now we are left with this hotel. The website say very little about the hotel, I was wondering if anyone has stayed there.

Abraham Lincoln Str 17
65189 Wiesbad

Thanks,
Old Nov 3, 2015, 5:19 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Penta used to be a pretty run down chain after LH and other owners abandoned it in the late 90s. They are clawing back and have some decent properties. This one gets good reviews on google...
Old Nov 3, 2015, 5:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AA Ex. PLT, Delta Diamond
Thanks for the input. I googled it and found some information. Thanks.
Old Nov 9, 2015, 5:57 am

Programs: Miles&More Blue, SPG Silver
The only drawback is the location. If you don't have a car and you want to go downtown you have to take the bus, which is reliable. And the surrounding is very beautiful either. The hotel sits between the US Army Housing Area and a highway with a gas station.
Old Nov 9, 2015, 2:00 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
The nicest hotel in Wiesbaden is the Nassauer Hof. Depending on your sensitivity to cost, I'd stay there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.