Wiki Posts
Search

Berlin museum pass help

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2015, 6:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest, Hilton
Berlin museum pass help

I would like to purchase a museum pass for Berlin museums. However, it seems a three day pass will get me into 50 museums. I will be there a week. I can't seem to find if I need a pass before I can get a time at the Pergamonmuseum. Does anyone know?

As far as transportation, a Berlin pass will get me discounts and free transportation which seems like a good deal.
Old May 22, 2015, 3:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
I think it´s great value. You don´t Need the pass to reserve the time-window at this homepage. Choose your time and after it option 2 "Pergamonmuseum | Eintritt frei mit Museumspass Berlin 0,00 EUR" You only need the pass when you enter the museum. Can´t find the page on English...
Old May 22, 2015, 4:35 am
gum

Programs: LH Blue, BA Blue, Hyatt Gold
More info for the Berlin Museum Pass

Dear mphall,

here you can find more information about the Museum Pass:

http://www.visitberlin.de/en/museum-pass-berlin
http://www.visitberlin.de/sites/defa...ss_2015__0.pdf

BTW: There is no need to search for a seven day or another option. Berlin has such a large variety of sights that also the normal entry to the museums is really worth.

So enjoy your time in Berlin!
Old May 23, 2015, 5:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
SPG 5+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by gum
BTW: There is no need to search for a seven day or another option. Berlin has such a large variety of sights that also the normal entry to the museums is really worth.

So enjoy your time in Berlin!
You can also buy 2 passes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.