Wiki Posts
Search

Stopover(18h) at frankfurt| Student visa | Flight suggestion

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2014, 1:51 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LondonElite
Hello Dodo

There is really not very much to do at FRA for 18 hours. I'm assuming this is an overnight stay in FRA? This won't be fun, but some shops and restaurants are open 24hrs. You may or may not want to explore a Schengen visa to get you landside so that you can stay in a hotel or go into town. Up to you of course.

As far as Edmonton goes, ehm, have you been there? In the winter? It's very cold and not really the navel of the world, but my Edmonton friends might disagree. But to make the point again...it's very very cold in the winter. UofA is good (but big).
Hello LondonElite

I have changed my flight route and now will be flying through Dubai and London.

I have never been there but Yes I have heard and read that it gets very cold. I hope I will be able to manage somehow and focus on my studies.

Last edited by D0do; Aug 3, 2014 at 2:01 am
Old Aug 3, 2014, 2:45 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Do you have a stopover in LHR?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.