Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Car Rental STR

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2012, 10:06 pm
Original Poster

Car Rental STR

I need to rent a car at Stuttgart airport to drive to Konstanz. My flight arrives Sunday night at 23:30.
Does any car rental in STR have safes to get the key after the station is closed?
Old Jun 10, 2012, 7:28 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Rentals usually stay open if someone has made a booking, alternatively just call the station and ask if they will wait for you.
Old Jun 17, 2012, 1:46 am

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, IHG plat, DB Comfort, SPG gold
Alternatively, you might rent a car at Stuttgart Central Station (ZWS) where they definitely have safes for the keys (Sixt & Europcar; they used to be near plaform 15/16 but may have moved them as those two tracks are now closed due to construction) - however, I'm not sure whether there is still an S-Bahn connection to ZWS that late in the evening. The last connection from ZWS to STR leaves around 23:25 if I remember correctly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.