Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Germany
Reload this Page >

Worth going to Frankfurt for one evening?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2011, 1:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA G

Hey all,
I have the option on a future trip to stop in Frankfurt for one evening (arrive 6pm, leave 10am the next morning), or simply make a 2 hour connection in Frankfurt without leaving the airport.

Is there anything you guys would recommend doing on a Winter evening in Frankfurt?

If it helps, I've been in Berlin before and loved it.

Thanks.
Old Nov 14, 2011, 6:25 am

Programs: their are many of them
Good Food and Dining options

Frankfurt is a unique city in germany and is and interesting stop. I would say it is worthy a one night stopover for sure.

Frankfurt is no Berlin very different feeling city but still feels very german and yet european. Go have different in the old part of frankfurt which has been lovingly been restored

Go for it and have fun
Old Nov 14, 2011, 7:29 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
One night is about enough and should cover the major charms of the city.
Old Nov 14, 2011, 8:51 pm

Programs: AA, DL Gold, UA Gold, HHonors Gold
If you are going within the holiday season, Frankfurt has a Christmas market in the Altstadt.

Public transport in Frankfurt is really good, so no matter where you are staying, you can get to this and back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.