Arrivals facilities at MUC (Continental)

Subscribe
Hey all......posted this in the COntinental forum but wanted to see if some of the frequent travellers here know.

What are the BF arrivials facilities at MUC used by continental? I'd like to shower up Friday morning since I won't be into my hotel until later in the day.
Quote: Hey all......posted this in the COntinental forum but wanted to see if some of the frequent travellers here know.

What are the BF arrivials facilities at MUC used by continental? I'd like to shower up Friday morning since I won't be into my hotel until later in the day.
Assuming you don't have a connecting flight, you are unfortunately out of luck. You will not pass a LH SEN lounge which would have a shower before you exit landside (immigration and baggage area)

The Munich airport does have public showers though! You will be arriving in Terminal 2. There is one on Level 3, don't know how much you would have to pay though!
http://www.munich-airport.de/en/cons...chen/index.jsp

There are showers in the 'central area' on level 3, and also in Terminal 2 public area.

Quote:
Would you like to freshen up after a hard day? Then drop in to our modern shower facilities in the Central Area, Level 03 or in Terminal 2 in the public area.

Showers are located... ... in the Central Area next to the Service Center (for men)
... in the Central Area next to the parking office (for women)
... in Terminal 2 (Level 03), public area

Towels, shower gel, etc. ... are available from a vending machine in the Central Area.
I have no idea of the cost either.