Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

caesars room comp rules any time limits or frequency limitations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2017, 9:24 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

hey guys and gals,

Are there any rules on redeeming caesars comps? Diamond card holder. I see the flamingo or the linq is comped some days and paris other days. I would book Paris the whole time but the rooms are quite a bit on some days.

Can i book like two nights comped at the flamingo then two days comped at Paris. stay 2 nights at flamingo when its free, then move to Paris immediately when thats free.

I thought there was something about a 5 day rule on comps, am i remembering wrong. Should that be no problem as long as i dont mind moving.

thanks!
Old Mar 17, 2017, 7:51 am

Programs: DL PM
You can't have back to back reservations on comps. I think it's 72 hours required between reservations. The number of consecutive nights on comps should be fairly easy to figure out just by playing around with the booking system. I think it's different depending on your gaming history.
Old Mar 19, 2017, 10:50 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
About 2 years ago, even as a 7* member, you couldn't have more than 2 future itns (in LAS). I think that has changed.
Yes, there is a 72 hour wait period between 2 consecutive bookings.
If there is an offer attached to a comp booking, that may block out free days.
Lately I've just booked the hotel and called VIP services to attach the offer.
Old Mar 20, 2017, 3:56 pm

Are you sure? From what I remember you could do that but it had to be by phone. Maybe it was AC though.
Old Mar 21, 2017, 1:21 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by sbjnyc
Are you sure? From what I remember you could do that but it had to be by phone. Maybe it was AC though.
I think your reply is to my previous message? My message had a few unrelated items noted, so I don't know what I bolded is in reference to.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.