Community
Wiki Posts
Search

mLife Gold (vs Platinum) at Bellagio

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2016, 2:21 pm
Original Poster

mLife Gold (vs Platinum) at Bellagio

My last stay I was mLife Platinum, via Hyatt. I'm now Gold. Checking in tomorrow on an Amex FHR stay for the weekend.

Couple q's:
- as Gold, can I check in anywhere other than regular front desk lines? I.E. - invited guest? Or should I look for a Gold area? As a Plat I remember there being a shorter line.
- any access as a Gold to VIP check in? I know not Chairman's Lounge, but 2 different things
- as a Plat I was able to get 2 comp passes to Gallery of Fine Arts - any idea if that's available to Gold?

Anything else I should be aware of?
TIA
Old Nov 17, 2016, 3:37 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
There should be a separate Gold line at check-in - IIRC it is closer to the front entrance and next to the doorway to the Chairman's Lounge. Don't know if it is just one Gold/Platinum line or separate from Platinum line.

Chairman's Lounge is not a tier benefit - it is for those who have booked Penthouse+ suites and certain non-RFB comps. I believe I've read on here that certain FHR bookings also get access.

AFAIK, BFGA passes are a Plat+ benefit (recently moved to the "Platinum Experience" benefit). There is some discussion in the mlife thread on this forum, but I'm pretty sure Golds don't get this.
Old Nov 21, 2016, 12:13 pm
Original Poster

Update - just got back - used invited guest line which is the same as gold/plat checkin (combined lines). saved some time from the massive general line
- no access as you mentioned to any lounges for us
- no passes available (checked w/ mlife desk)
Old Nov 28, 2016, 7:57 am

Programs: DL PM
I noticed when checking in to Mirage last week that the Gold/Plat line also included Mlife credit card holders. Wonder if this is true at other properties?
Old Nov 28, 2016, 9:13 am

Programs: Air Canada P25K, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, MGM Gold
Originally Posted by mudpuppy
I noticed when checking in to Mirage last week that the Gold/Plat line also included Mlife credit card holders. Wonder if this is true at other properties?
Yes, I saw the same sign at Aria. It is one of the listed benefits of the Mlife mastercard.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.