Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

convert RCs to free play at Total Rewards kiosk

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2016, 12:05 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester

Not sure when this started but you can now convert Reward Credits to Reel Rewards at a TR kiosk. It shows you what you have available and the maximum amount if you convert everything, with a limit of $500/day. It prints out a voucher that still has to be taken the cage but it can save a bit of time if there's a line at TR or you want to minimize human contact
Old Aug 16, 2016, 3:58 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Zorak
Not sure when this started but you can now convert Reward Credits to Reel Rewards at a TR kiosk. It shows you what you have available and the maximum amount if you convert everything, with a limit of $500/day. It prints out a voucher that still has to be taken the cage but it can save a bit of time if there's a line at TR or you want to minimize human contact
For kiosks in Atlantic City, this has been "doable" for at least 5 YEARS. Caesars in LAS at one time didn't have "smart" kiosks (but Paris and Bally's did); now those 3 DO.
PS: Many years ago in AC, for ONE day, they allowed you to convert RC's into "real" cash on a 1:1 basis, you did NOT have to gamble with the proceeds.
Old Aug 16, 2016, 4:18 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
I haven't been to AC in decades 99.99% of my play is LV or Reno/Tahoe.

I believe you if it's been possible for a long time but I had no idea and this weekend is the first time anyone at the TR desk suggested I could do it myself at a kiosk if I wanted to (this was at PH).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.