Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

will mlife gold allow guests to skip buffet line?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2015, 1:50 am
Original Poster

I have mlife gold through hyatt. Can my guests also skip the buffet line at bellagio? thanks.
Old Dec 21, 2015, 11:46 am

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by webazoid
I have mlife gold through hyatt. Can my guests also skip the buffet line at bellagio? thanks.
Yes.
Old Dec 22, 2015, 3:48 am
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

As this is more a "Gaming Loyalty" question, I am moving this thread to that forum.

iluv2fly
Moderator, Las Vegas
Old Jan 5, 2016, 1:40 am

Originally Posted by webazoid
Not always, during the holidays they only allowed Platinum and Noir guests to skip the line. After complaining to the manager they let me and my party (of 5) through (I am gold). This was Dec. 27, 2015.
Old Jan 5, 2016, 11:26 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by drekin
Not always, during the holidays they only allowed Platinum and Noir guests to skip the line. After complaining to the manager they let me and my party (of 5) through (I am gold). This was Dec. 27, 2015.
Was this at Bellagio? Pretty surprised by this - if they're going to have exceptions, it better be noted on the website. May be a unilateral action at the local level given that they let up after you complained.
Old Feb 4, 2016, 10:02 pm

So how does this work, are there signs saying you can skip the line at Luxor, Excalibur, etc ?

Thanks
Old Feb 5, 2016, 2:09 am

When I went (to Bellagio) they had the same sign as they had for taxis (Platinum and Noir sign). I think usually they have a Gold sign in front of the buffer skip line.
Old Feb 5, 2016, 6:51 am

I think I understood the question differently than some of the other replies. In my experience, yes, if you are paying for them. Otherwise, the hotels got pretty twitchy about it. The exception was the front desk, which took care of us at the same time. Though it might have helped that two of the three rooms were plat.
Old Feb 21, 2016, 5:43 pm

Originally Posted by Darren
I think I understood the question differently than some of the other replies. In my experience, yes, if you are paying for them.
I've had no problem with my party skipping the line at Bellagio and Aria even while people in my party paid separately.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.