Wiki Posts
Search

lub Grazie (Venetian/Palazzo)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2015, 6:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: ba miles
lub Grazie (Venetian/Palazzo)

I managed to obtained Gold status in August 2014, I am staying at the Venetain in February 2015 - will I keep my gold status?

I thought I read somewhere that the points start again every January

thank you
Old Jan 6, 2015, 7:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Generally (as with any other loyalty program -- hotel, airline, whatever) the status you earn is good through to the end of the year after you earn it.

If this wasn't the case then even their highest-end customers would have to start every year at the bottom tier.

So, even though your points will reset, you should keep your status for another year.
Old Jan 7, 2015, 3:44 am

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec
Originally Posted by VegasGambler
Generally (as with any other loyalty program -- hotel, airline, whatever) the status you earn is good through to the end of the year after you earn it.

If this wasn't the case then even their highest-end customers would have to start every year at the bottom tier.

So, even though your points will reset, you should keep your status for another year.
+1 .... yep ....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.