Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2017, 6:00 am
KKB

They are good responding. Last year was autorenewed at $395; then saw $295/yr for 2 years--emailed, they said no problem.

We hit Vegas 2-4x/yr for 3-7 nts/trip so resort fees alone make this perfect. Hilton is nice & will pull the Marriott upgrade for our Hawaii trip this fall.

I will give my .02 on LV Diamond lounges as it is slightly different than above review.
CP & Paris have best ambiance--also most crowded & wings EVERY NIGHT. Wings aren't bad, but kinda ridiculous.
Harrahs lacks in ambiance, but has the biggest bar & REAL FOOD for dinner. Best hot food offering in Vegas.
Rio--I like the windows.
PH--very "meh" for me, but definitely best place to watch sports, no contest
Flamingo--NEVER AGAIN. Tried last summer & found NOTHING appealing--"mystery meat", no ambiance, poor service. Tried again this spring--while the food was not offensive this time, nothing to write home about. Service still sucked & of course ambiance didn't change.

FCKRISTIN182--if anyone needs an FC promo code
Old Jun 24, 2017, 8:15 am

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
Originally Posted by KKB
They are good responding. Last year was autorenewed at $395; then saw $295/yr for 2 years--emailed, they said no problem.

We hit Vegas 2-4x/yr for 3-7 nts/trip so resort fees alone make this perfect. Hilton is nice & will pull the Marriott upgrade for our Hawaii trip this fall.

I will give my .02 on LV Diamond lounges as it is slightly different than above review.
CP & Paris have best ambiance--also most crowded & wings EVERY NIGHT. Wings aren't bad, but kinda ridiculous.
Harrahs lacks in ambiance, but has the biggest bar & REAL FOOD for dinner. Best hot food offering in Vegas.
Rio--I like the windows.
PH--very "meh" for me, but definitely best place to watch sports, no contest
Flamingo--NEVER AGAIN. Tried last summer & found NOTHING appealing--"mystery meat", no ambiance, poor service. Tried again this spring--while the food was not offensive this time, nothing to write home about. Service still sucked & of course ambiance didn't change.

FCKRISTIN182--if anyone needs an FC promo code
Is the promo code for 395 or 295?
Old Jun 29, 2017, 4:16 am
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by smitty06
Most of the promos now are $495 or $395x2 for two years. There is a waiver of the $95 initiation fee now. The $395 1 year (instead of $495) often appears at some point during the year (it did appear in March 2017, IIRC for a few weeks). My promo is definitely the $495 ($395x2) with initiation fee waiver, for June 2017.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 5:14 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Virgin Gold
Does anyone know when the latest is you could redeem the celebration dinner, i think expiry of the status is end of Jan 18 so could i still redeem it on Jan 27th/28th do you reckon?
Old Jun 29, 2017, 5:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by snevillio
Does anyone know when the latest is you could redeem the celebration dinner, i think expiry of the status is end of Jan 18 so could i still redeem it on Jan 27th/28th do you reckon?
You should be fine, but I would use it sooner if I was at a Caesars Entertainment property. Never good to "save" comps. Just never know when schedules or plans might change. Earn and burn baby! (even if, just a FoundersCard benefit)

We appreciate your interest in the Diamond Celebration Dinner. The Celebration Dinner can be redeemed at any Caesars Entertainment owned restaurant. To take advantage of this benefit, simply visit any Total Rewards Center with valid ID and a representative will be happy to assist you with the $100 dining voucher.

A list of Caesars Entertainment owned restaurants would be on our website, basically anything that has a check for Quick Rewards

2016 Diamond Celebration Dinner Benefit is valid until 1/31/2017.

2017 Diamond Celebration Dinner will be available for redemption on 2/1/17 and expires on 1/31/18.
Reference LINK

Last edited by baccarat_king; Jun 29, 2017 at 5:47 am
Old Jul 1, 2017, 9:39 am
KKB

Yes

Originally Posted by smitty06
It is now $495/yr or $395/yr/2 years.

Not sure it will be worth it at that rate in future...
Old Jul 1, 2017, 3:38 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, BAEC Silver, Hyatt-Globalist, Hilton-gold, SPG-gold
Originally Posted by KKB
It is now $495/yr or $395/yr/2 years.

Not sure it will be worth it at that rate in future...
Thanks. I am going to a conference at Caesars in November and will be staying 3 or 4 nights in Vegas. I usually stay elsewhere (like Wynn through Amex fine hotels and resorts) since I always rent car and parking used to be free. Just trying to figure out if I want to stay at Caesars for convenience and if this card can provide enough value to get it.
Old Jul 1, 2017, 6:01 pm

Just one trip, no. A trip and Atlantis sounds better. Obviously, the more trips you make the better the value and the more of the other perks you use, more icing is applied liberally on top. Got a local CET? Something else to add to the value pot.
Old Jul 7, 2017, 11:02 am

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Ambassador, B6 Mosaic, SBUX Gold, Best Buy Elite
What is the strategy around renewals? I believe I am on autobill at $395, I think I read something about getting a amazon gift card or something?
Old Jul 10, 2017, 3:22 pm

Programs: Founders Card
Originally Posted by ellinj
What is the strategy around renewals? I believe I am on autobill at $395, I think I read something about getting a amazon gift card or something?
The strategy is to call or email and ask, the worst they can do is say no. When I mentioned canceling the card they had no problem in giving me the offer I asked for..
Old Jul 10, 2017, 3:24 pm

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Ambassador, B6 Mosaic, SBUX Gold, Best Buy Elite
Originally Posted by james400
The strategy is to call or email and ask, the worst they can do is say no. When I mentioned canceling the card they had no problem in giving me the offer I asked for..
Yes, but what should I be asking for?
Old Jul 11, 2017, 12:01 am

Programs: Founders Card
Originally Posted by ellinj
Yes, but what should I be asking for?
$295 a year for a two year commit. Add a spouse for free. $100 rebate (gift card). There may be others, ask.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 1:13 am

Sorry to ask this if it's been mentioned before in this long thread. If I sign up for the card now and get Diamond, after 31st Jan 2018, will we get auto-renew for Diamond as well? Or is this only good once?
Old Jul 18, 2017, 2:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by celerius
Sorry to ask this if it's been mentioned before in this long thread. If I sign up for the card now and get Diamond, after 31st Jan 2018, will we get auto-renew for Diamond as well? Or is this only good once?
IF FoundersCard renews with Caesars for 2018/19, your Diamond Status will be renewed. But, that is NOT a guarantee. You are only guaranteed status until 31 January 2018. Renewal is usually announced sometime in January 2018. Nobody can guarantee it will be renewed, but it has been for the past few years..

I know a number of people got "upset" last year, since the pending renewal did not happen until early February 2017. My suggestion, is that you just consider it Diamond Total Rewards Status until 31 January 2018 with a "chance" of renewal until 2019.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 2:14 am

Originally Posted by baccarat_king
IF FoundersCard renews with Caesars for 2018/19, your Diamond Status will be renewed. But, that is NOT a guarantee. You are only guaranteed status until 31 January 2018. Renewal is usually announced sometime in January 2018. Nobody can guarantee it will be renewed, but it has been for the past few years..

I know a number of people got "upset" last year, since the pending renewal did not happen until early February 2017. My suggestion, is that you just consider it Diamond Total Rewards Status until 31 January 2018 with a "chance" of renewal until 2019.
Thank you. Nice name by the way

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.