Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2017, 10:19 am

I seem to maintain Platinum every year and I usually go to Vegas 2 - 3 times a year. Thought I might try Diamond, but I can always get my moneys worth with the other perks.
Just think $495 is a bit steep now....
Old May 25, 2017, 10:20 am

Programs: Founders Card
Originally Posted by baccarat_king
The $395 offers do get mailed from time to time. The other issue is if Caesars Diamond is a priority. It's for sure NOT a guarantee past 31 January 2018; so it's a risk to enroll mid-year if that's a huge determining factor for you.
You might see the $395 as the year moves along. I would think a January/February renewal is the worst. It's an auto renewal and by the book it is non-refundable. So you get locked in for the year, with the best perk up for negotiation, and if f it goes away, you are stuck.
Old May 25, 2017, 10:29 am

I just e-mailed Founders Card asking them to honor the rate of $395 per year and have the $95 initiation fee waived.
I'll post the reply when I get it.
Old May 25, 2017, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by HardDriving_Gman
It came in my e-mail to join. Been trying to see if any other promo code will save a me a few more $$. Not sure I want to join mid year at $495.
I'm still showing $495 when I go to my invite page. The $495 only makes sense if you are making a number of CET visits in the second half of the year. When I signed up, we had plans for 18 nights towards the later part of the year, so the resort fee savings, coupled with the $100 celebration dinner put me comfortably ahead of the cost. The VIP check in is nice also, as was getting into the valet even though the lot was "full".

I just e-mailed Founders Card asking them to honor the rate of $395 per year and have the $95 initiation fee waived.
Smart move. Good luck.

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; Jun 19, 2017 at 5:12 pm Reason: Combine consecutive posts of same member.
Old May 25, 2017, 12:02 pm

Founders did indeed honor the above request:

HardDriving_Gman sent a message
May 25, 11:28am
I would like to join the Founders Card.
Can you honor this promotion: Rate of $395 per year and have the $95 initiation fee waived.

Reply:
XXXXXX replied
May 25, 12:18pm
Hi HardDriving_Gman!

I can if you apply by EOB today only.

Please use code XXXXXXX at www.founderscard.com/apply.

Please let me know once you've applied so I know you're all set!

--
XXXXX XXXXX
VP of Operations
Old May 25, 2017, 3:33 pm

Nice, HD! You will enjoy it!
Old May 26, 2017, 11:43 am

Less then 24 hrs I'm a member. Put in to upgrade for Diamond, Hilton, Hertz and others.
I have 5 days in Vegas, July 1st to 6th booked. When I check in will they wave the resort fees now I will be Diamond?
Old May 26, 2017, 12:59 pm

Less then 24 hrs I'm a member. Put in to upgrade for Diamond, Hilton, Hertz and others.
I have 5 days in Vegas, July 1st to 6th booked. When I check in will they wave the resort fees now I will be Diamond?
Yes, they will. Just check in at desk. Don't use express check-in.
Old May 26, 2017, 2:20 pm

Also, when you go get your Diamond card, pick up your $100 voucher for your celebration dinner. Then hit the Diamond lounge and suck up $100 of free booze, and you've just about recouped your cost.

I re-booked my reservations after I was approved for Diamond. I liked seeing the res without the resort fees. Also, go to the TR desk for your card before checking in and you can use the VIP entrance for check in, usually no waiting and better service.

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; Jun 19, 2017 at 5:12 pm Reason: Combine consecutive posts of same member. Suggest use of multi-quote feature.
Old May 30, 2017, 7:16 pm

My wife was upgraded to Diamond as of today, Quick turn around, the application was submitted on May 16th.
Old Jun 18, 2017, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Seems June is initiation fee waiver month. So, perhaps, if one needed to sign up you could save the $95 initiation fee by signing up prior to 30 June 2017.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 2:21 pm

FYI - After not being able to find a working 395 with waived initiation fee, I emailed FoundersCard and the provided a code for the above good through EOW.

For those applying, just email them and tell them you want 395 with waived initiation fee - seems to work consistently.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 8:49 pm
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by jss1199
FYI - After not being able to find a working 395 with waived initiation fee, I emailed FoundersCard and the provided a code for the above good through EOW.

For those applying, just email them and tell them you want 395 with waived initiation fee - seems to work consistently.
$395 (one year) with a waived initiation fee is a VERY GOOD rate for 2017.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 9:09 pm

Originally Posted by james400
Also, when you go get your Diamond card, pick up your $100 voucher for your celebration dinner. Then hit the Diamond lounge and suck up $100 of free booze, and you've just about recouped your cost.

I re-booked my reservations after I was approved for Diamond. I liked seeing the res without the resort fees. Also, go to the TR desk for your card before checking in and you can use the VIP entrance for check in, usually no waiting and better service.
For those not familiar with the Diamond Lounges.

Flamingo, Rio, and Harrah's aren't that great. (grab a beverage/snack and move on) Planet Hollywood, Paris, and Caesars are the better one's in the town. Linq and Bally's have no lounge of their own.

Go to the one in Paris and Caesars if you like to sit at the bar and relax. Go to PH if you like to watch sports and sit in the back of the lounge.

Also if travelling in Tunica/Northern Mississippi/Memphis area the DL in the Horseshoe is also pretty nice. It was my first DL as a player back before I got Founders and I still consider it one of the better ones of the Caesar's properties.

Best free Vegas show is probably Penn and Teller. If you saw it in 2016 they have changed quite a bit so it's worth going again. Get your tix early as the comps get gone fast.

Xyl
Old Jun 21, 2017, 10:36 am

Does anyone have experience with the Atlantis stay in terms of staying less than the 4 nights? I was thinking to only doing 3 nights. I'm low on vacation days from work the rest of the year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.