Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Harrah's Diamond/Seven Star's 15,000/150,000 Tier for 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Harrah's Diamond/Seven Star's 15,000/150,000 Tier for 2014

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2014, 1:34 pm

Programs: UA Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by baccarat_king
Word to the wise, with respect to gaming day :

If you play tables, try to leave (at least) a half hour before gaming day ends. Often, they don't close you out right away. Of course, this only matters, if you are concerned with your play all being recorded in the one day.
Of course, you could game this the other way as well. Have one marathon session that ends at 6:15 AM, and another marathon session later in that same new gaming day.
Old May 21, 2014, 2:38 pm

Founders Card for Automatic Diamond Level

We just signed up for Founders Card... kind of like the Entertainment Book at 20-times the price for hotels, business expenses, airlines, etc... but, one of the "perks" is complimentary Total Rewards Diamond status. My partner has always had either Diamond or 7-Stars, but it's always been a hassel line-jumping, or going to the Diamond lounge w/o having him around to "vouch" for me with his card!

Do a search online for Founders Card, if you're intersted in Diamond level without any coin-in! You can use this referral code for a reduced annual fee: FCROBERT815.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.