Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Mlife tier downgrading - what happens to points and comps?

Old Aug 22, 2017, 6:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Bonvoy LT Ti; National EE; WDW Passholder

Hello.

I'm currently Mlife Pearl, and my last activity was in February 2017. I will be downgraded to Sapphire in October 2017. Once the downgrade happens, will I lose any accumulated points and Express Comps, since I'll now be a Sapphire without any qualifying in the past six months? Or will I have six months from the date of downgrade to generate activity in order to keep my account alive?

Cheers,
LBBZman
Old Aug 23, 2017, 7:02 am

Programs: UA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Mlife Gold, Starbucks Gold
Ah, you're in an interesting situation.

The ToCs are somewhat vague there. I imagine that since you earned the points as Pearl, you would have 12 months before they expire.. but that downgrade to Sapphire at the 8 month mark would put you 2 months past the 6 month inactivity expiration that then applies to you as a Sapphire.

Unless there's someone else here who's been in the same situation with some anecdotal evidence, I'd recommend calling MLife to ask.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.