Wiki Posts
Search

Frontier Web Site Problem

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2017, 6:06 pm
kam
Original Poster

Frontier Web Site Problem

I tried to book two tickets CLE to SAN and could not complete the transaction. I kept getting kicked out. I called Frontier Customer Service and was told that they have problems with customers using the browser MS Edge. My pc is brand new and WIN 10 comes with MS Edge. The rep completed the transaction for me. I assumed it was a temporary problem of theirs. Today, I am trying to purchase two tickets CLE to PHX and I am having the same problem. Am I the only one who cannot book online with Frontier because I have an up-to-date browser? Any suggestions?
Old Aug 27, 2017, 7:38 pm

Originally Posted by kam
I tried to book two tickets CLE to SAN and could not complete the transaction. I kept getting kicked out. I called Frontier Customer Service and was told that they have problems with customers using the browser MS Edge. My pc is brand new and WIN 10 comes with MS Edge. The rep completed the transaction for me. I assumed it was a temporary problem of theirs. Today, I am trying to purchase two tickets CLE to PHX and I am having the same problem. Am I the only one who cannot book online with Frontier because I have an up-to-date browser? Any suggestions?
Just use Chrome/Firefox/Safari instead of Edge?
Old Aug 28, 2017, 9:52 am
kam
Original Poster

Originally Posted by klanfa
Just use Chrome/Firefox/Safari instead of Edge?
When I tried to load Firefox up came a box indicating that EDGE is the browser to use with MS 10. I am not real techie. I guess I will load another browser so I can accommodate Frontier.
Old Aug 28, 2017, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by kam
When I tried to load Firefox up came a box indicating that EDGE is the browser to use with MS 10. I am not real techie. I guess I will load another browser so I can accommodate Frontier.
That's MS advertising/pushing their own browser (Edge). I use Firefox (and have used Chrome) on Win 10 and had no issues whatsoever.
Old Sep 15, 2017, 1:16 am

Programs: Alaska Air MVP/G
Originally Posted by kam
Using latest version of Firefox and I get all the way to entering my credit card info to purchase only to get the dreaded "500..Internal Server Error"... So frustrating

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.