Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Frontier Airlines | Frontier Miles Program
Reload this Page >

Is their any way to customize Frontier's fare sale info?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2017, 8:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

So I signed up for Frontier's emails, and they often send me fare deals that MIGHT be of interest to me -- but it's really hard to know. Like today I received an email saying they're offering summer fares (on Tuesdays and Wednesdays) from $39. So I click on the link, and there's really no further information about it: it just takes me to a generic page where I can search for fares between city pairs, and there doesn't seem to be any way to search for discounts beyond May. There also seems to be no way to search for ALL the fare sales from your home airport, just between any two city pairs you select, and some random highlighted sales in certain markets.

Obviously, what I want to know is what are the deals from my local airport: it's largely irrelevant to me to know random fares between other airports, and I don't want to have to click each city pair from my airport to other cities. Any way to customize this info to display efficiently?
Old Mar 30, 2017, 10:20 pm

This page should do the trick. Choose your "From City", leave "To City" blank and Voila!
Old Mar 31, 2017, 6:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

That's fairly useful, Klanfa. Thanks. But it doesn't actually display the summer fares they pitched in the email to me. Only fares though May. Any idea how to get ALL their sale fares (including the ones they're advertising)?
Old Apr 1, 2017, 12:33 am

Originally Posted by iahphx
That's fairly useful, Klanfa. Thanks. But it doesn't actually display the summer fares they pitched in the email to me. Only fares though May. Any idea how to get ALL their sale fares (including the ones they're advertising)?
Oh, I didn't look at the dates until you mentioned it. Unfortunately, I haven't seen such an option anywhere. Their IT (among other things) leaves a lot to be desired.
Old Apr 1, 2017, 7:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by klanfa
Oh, I didn't look at the dates until you mentioned it. Unfortunately, I haven't seen such an option anywhere. Their IT (among other things) leaves a lot to be desired.
Yeah, it's bizarre to receive a very specific email with no logical way to check the sale they're advertising!

But at least your trick works well for seeing their close-in sales, which are often a good deal if your travel plans are flexible (mostly Tuesdays and Wednesdays).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.