Wiki Posts
Search

American Tourister ÎI on Frontier?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2016, 12:57 pm
Original Poster

American Tourister ÎI on Frontier?

Hi board,

Bought and have been using the American Tourister II bag on Spirit Airlines without issues and have recently found a cheap flight on Frontier.

I noticed on the website the dimensions for their personal item and it seems the AT II is about .5" bigger on the width category. I'm wondering if anyone has ever used it before.

Also, do frontier gates offer a bag measurer to see if bag fits dimensions ahead of time?

TIA
Old Nov 2, 2016, 1:22 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
I don't fly Frontier but out of what airport will you be flying out of so people can give you more accurate information about baggage sizer availability.
I've also asked the MODs to move this to the Frontier forum.
Old Nov 2, 2016, 2:47 pm
Original Poster

Thank you. I'll be flying out of either PHL or LAG. Let me see if I can find the forum you mentioned.
Old Nov 2, 2016, 3:03 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Welcome to Flyertalk RE4ME.

Please follow the redirects as we send this to the F9 forum.

~beckoa, co-moderator Information Desk
Old Nov 2, 2016, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

Thank you Beckoa
Old Nov 2, 2016, 4:29 pm

Frontier does have a bag measurer at the gate and usually at the ticket counter but I'm not familiar with either of your airports.

I have flown Frontier a pretty good bit and they are usually pretty relaxed about bag checking. If they check (which is seldom) and you can smash it into the bag checker it will be fine.
Old Nov 2, 2016, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Thank you rsteinmetz70112
Old Nov 4, 2016, 1:47 pm

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, Jetblue TrueBlue, American Advantage
Being that you mention both PHL and LGA, I'll assume your close enough to Trenton airport (TTN). At Trenton Im 99% sure they have a bag sizer near the ticket counter. I dont know if you will be taking a ride to an airport to check your bags because you will be taking alot of flights with Frontier but Trenton might be a close alternative thats easy to get in or out of. Parking is right in front of the terminal and the first hour of parking is Free if you pay at the exit gates.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.