Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Frontier Airlines | Frontier Miles Program
Reload this Page >

What does Bulk Fare Coach C and Z mean on Frontier?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2016, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Hi. I have never flown Frontier previously, and taking a first trip with them later this month. The flight is STL to CUN (and back) and booked through Apple Vacations. I haven't flown much as of late, but used to seeing a seat assignment unless of course I'm flying Southwest.

Just wondering what to expect when we show up to the airport. Thanks.
Old Oct 11, 2016, 8:57 am

Your best bet is to contact Apple Vacations directly.

If you purchased your ticket from Frontier directly you could purchase a seat assignment if you don't one will be given to you. Whether you can get a better seat at the airport depends on a number of things including the mood of the GA, how full the flight is how many open seats there are, when and how nice you ask.

Perhaps someone here has taken a recent Apple Vacations on Frontier can provide some help. There may also be a better place on FT to ask about Apple Vacations.
Old Oct 12, 2016, 10:45 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rsteinmetz70112
Your best bet is to contact Apple Vacations directly.
Thanks. Did contact Apple...and later realized we booked with FunJet. Whoops.

Now I'll try Funjet...
Old Oct 12, 2016, 11:05 am
Original Poster

Well, got my answer...

Looks like you are on a charter flight and seats are selected at the airport only. We always recommend getting there 2 1/2 to 3 hours prior to your departure time. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.