Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Frontier Airlines | Frontier Miles Program
Reload this Page >

Frontier website giving inaccurate info on YTD EQMs

Old Jun 9, 2016, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.

Looks like Frontier is trying to become the ULCC version of the .bomb. Makes Spirit look like geniuses. I can't get any browser to properly display the sale lineup (have to either guess of click through to see which city, since the picture isn't showing).

It's also displaying inaccurate info about YTD EQMs. Mine (under the My Profile section) was showing something like 19,600 or so and I went over the top with recent flights, so now it shows 21,025. But the status still shows as Base.

I waited a few days and then sent an e-mail message to customer service. After 2 days or so they came back saying I didn't have enough (9,500 or so, I think it was) and it's by calendar year, etc. No acknowledgement of the IT problem, just a recitation of the official policy. It still shows as 21,025 and I guess the only way to find the real number is to go through your history and add it up yourself (I'm guessing the 21K reflects the last 365 days, which means it's the wrong information to put in the field).

They definitely need a less-buggy website, but my guess is they're trying to either do it too much on the cheap or can't hire people with enough expertise because of competition from others.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.