Does Frontier still match elite status?

Old Jun 9, 2016, 2:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.
Does Frontier still match elite status?

I looked at statusmatcher.com but they only had one report (a challenge) and it pre-dated the changes that got rid of Summit status.

I have silver (1MM) with DL and gold with AA. Will probably qualify on Frontier anyway later in the year but it'd be nice to use the benefits sooner (and would incentivize picking them). Any help appreciated.
Old Jun 9, 2016, 9:35 pm

Originally Posted by RustyC
I looked at statusmatcher.com but they only had one report (a challenge) and it pre-dated the changes that got rid of Summit status.

I have silver (1MM) with DL and gold with AA. Will probably qualify on Frontier anyway later in the year but it'd be nice to use the benefits sooner (and would incentivize picking them). Any help appreciated.
Over a year ago they matched my wife's A-List Preferred status, but a couple of months later they refused to match my A-List status because they had discontinued the program. But on the other hand they have been inconsistent in the past and may be in the future. It never hurts to ask.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.