Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Adding Works possible?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2016, 9:26 am
Original Poster

Adding Works possible?

Booked a non-stop r/t from CLE-CUN for May. It's a vacation, so the cost was much less to book a "package" rather than separate flight + resort. Flown this route on F9 twice yearly, but this is the first since "The Works" was offered.

Of course "Works" wasn't offered at the time of booking, so when I accessed my flight reservation I saw this and started thinking $49 pp each way was doable for the offering, but I can't book it now.

Has anyone had success adding this after booking. Spoke to an agent on the phone and it didn't go well. Very sternly said no, and that was it.
Old Feb 25, 2016, 12:26 pm

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, Jetblue TrueBlue, American Advantage
Originally Posted by tomcat1234
Booked a non-stop r/t from CLE-CUN for May. It's a vacation, so the cost was much less to book a "package" rather than separate flight + resort. Flown this route on F9 twice yearly, but this is the first since "The Works" was offered.

Of course "Works" wasn't offered at the time of booking, so when I accessed my flight reservation I saw this and started thinking $49 pp each way was doable for the offering, but I can't book it now.

Has anyone had success adding this after booking. Spoke to an agent on the phone and it didn't go well. Very sternly said no, and that was it.
Nope, the works package is only available at time of purchase for flights booked on FlyFrontier.com. BTW the works STARTS at $49, for your route the offered price appears to be $63 but would still be a good deal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.