Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TTN: Will planned new terminal effect F9

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2016, 8:24 am

Originally Posted by Jerseyguy
Was out at TTN today and I saw a surprise visitor

Eastern has plans to start commerical service sometime in 2017 and will focus on the Caribbean and Latin America, perhaps they will start TTN-MIA-Carribean as an LCC.
That look's like a 737-800? How far can those even fly from TTN? Do they take off with 50 passengers and enough fuel for 300 nm?

I also googled to see if TTN came up with regards to Eastern, but did not find anything.
Old Mar 31, 2016, 11:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, Jetblue TrueBlue, American Advantage
Originally Posted by EricR111
That look's like a 737-800? How far can those even fly from TTN? Do they take off with 50 passengers and enough fuel for 300 nm?

I also googled to see if TTN came up with regards to Eastern, but did not find anything.
Yep, 738, it's n276ea Eastern 2015s first plane, named the Spirit of Eddie Rickenbocker (former president of Eastern) flew in from Columbus. Don't know where she went after
That
Old Apr 6, 2016, 2:50 am

Recent NJ.com article states that Frontier will have 21 fewer flights out of Trenton this year, while adding 30 in Philly.

I suspect that this is F9's way of saying "Build that terminal, or else...."

They may want to start talking with Allegiant.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 10:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, Jetblue TrueBlue, American Advantage
Yeah, probably. TTN/Mercer County has a problem with dragging their feet. The baggage claim expansion was expected to be completed May 2015 (according to their 2015 PFC filing) and it hasn't been completed yet. I emailed them and the project is still in the works.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.