Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Website Weirdness

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2015, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Website Weirdness

I've know for a while that Frontiers website was quirky, however I've been able to accomplish what I needed and it does seem to be getting better little by little.

One of the weird things is that it apparently lists you upcoming flights in the order they were booked and not on the date they are to be flown. This morning I went to check in for a flight later today and my flight was not listed in my profile.

I had to dig back into my confirmation emails to look up the confirmation number.

Another thing I've noticed is that there is no way to return to the home page after you have gone to another page on the site.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 4:00 pm

Programs: AA
Just today I booked TTN-DTW-TTN and selected "The Works" just for fun to see what happens. After that, I removed The Works but noticed that it kept the baggage fee. I re-did the reservation and the same thing happened. The bag fee appears to be sticky, even if you remove The Works. Simply re-doing the reservation and never selecting The Works was the solution
Old Dec 15, 2015, 3:48 pm
Original Poster

They have changed the appearance of the web site I don't think they changed any of the functionality, but I did notice my Profile no longer shows the number of segments flown this year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.