Itinerary changes

Old Jul 16, 2015, 5:53 am
Original Poster

Itinerary changes

Hi all,

Frontier changed the itinerary on my flights. The flights are the same day and same departure time but the arrival time has been delayed by a few minutes.

Can I use this as grounds to get a refund because of an itinerary change?

The contract of carriage seems to indicate that Frontier will only refund at its discretion, if the change is "significant."

Thanks
Old Jul 16, 2015, 8:13 am

If the change is only a few minutes they likely won't do anything. I'm not sure what "significant" means but almost certainly a "few" minutes wouldn't qualify. The definition of significant to me would depend somewhat on the schedule and the number of flights per day.

I another forum a user was complaining that Southwest changed his flight to 10 minutes later and that somehow messed up his entire schedule. Southwest wouldn't make any accommodation, including changing him to another flight. In that case a flight arriving 10 minutes late wouldn't even be considered late. The consensus of opinion there was that it wasn't a significant change and Southwest traditionally has several flights a day on it's routes

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.