Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Elite

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2015, 9:52 am
Original Poster

New Elite

I am a new Frontier Elite and I just checked in for my first flight since I became Elite. The flight was booked before I became Elite.

I have a few questions.

I noticed that my new Boarding Pass has no indication of my status, however I am supposed to be able to use the Priority Security lanes, how do you get through? I don't have an Elite ID card either.

I am also supposed to get free stretch seating at check-in. I didn't. Do I need change my seat assignment? Since I wasn't Elite when I made this reservation I paid for a seat assignment ($4). I was concerned about screwing something up so I didn't make any changes. Can I get a seat assigned at the gate?

Finally I am supposed to get a free carry on, since I don't have anything saying I'm Elite, how will the GA know It's supposed to be free?
Old Jun 2, 2015, 12:21 pm

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott
Take your Early Returns number out of the record, log out, log back in then put the number back in. It should then show your new status.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 10:38 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JerryFF
Take your Early Returns number out of the record, log out, log back in then put the number back in. It should then show your new status.
Which of my issues does this relate to? My account already shows Elite.

If I do this will the BP show Elite on it? Does this apply only to flights booked before Elite status?
Old Jun 4, 2015, 12:57 am
Original Poster

Ok completed first flight, got email thank8ng me but no segment or miles credited to my account. How long does it ususlly take?
Old Jun 4, 2015, 8:08 pm

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, Jetblue TrueBlue, American Advantage
Originally Posted by rsteinmetz70112

If I do this will the BP show Elite on it? Does this apply only to flights booked before Elite status?
Yes, if you remove it and reenter it it should reflect the status on the boarding pass you would have obviously had to have reprinted the boarding pass. If you have any more reservations that were booked before the elite status was earned you will have to do that for them as well.
Old Jun 13, 2015, 6:12 pm

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott
Originally Posted by rsteinmetz70112

Your reservation - the PNR does not monitor your FF account - it enters the status at the time you first put it in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.