Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to act on weather alert

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2015, 6:53 pm
Original Poster

How to act on weather alert

Frontier weather alert says people can change their flight without penalty due to the anticipated storm, but it doesn't say how one would actually do that if one wanted to. I couldn't find that option online, and reached a strange noise that I could not figure out (busy signal? disconnected?) when I called. Anyone have experience with how it is supposed to work? Is it expected that I would wait until after the flight (tomorrow am) is delayed/canceled, and do this at the airport?
Old Mar 4, 2015, 9:09 pm

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, Jetblue TrueBlue, American Advantage
Originally Posted by xinverness
Frontier weather alert says people can change their flight without penalty due to the anticipated storm, but it doesn't say how one would actually do that if one wanted to. I couldn't find that option online, and reached a strange noise that I could not figure out (busy signal? disconnected?) when I called. Anyone have experience with how it is supposed to work? Is it expected that I would wait until after the flight (tomorrow am) is delayed/canceled, and do this at the airport?
Unfortunately, this storm came at a really bad time. Frontier is currently switch over its reservation system and their call center so there have been problems with the amount of calls they've been receiving. I'm not sure if doing it at the airport would work. Frontier, now only has check-in desks, they no longer do ticketing, perhaps they make exceptions for rebook. Keep calling and be patient.
You can call 800-432-1359.

I've sent you an private message with a few more details, please read it.

Last edited by Jerseyguy; Mar 4, 2015 at 10:07 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.