LAX-DEN-ATL doable?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2015, 10:05 pm
Original Poster

LAX-DEN-ATL doable?

I have to travel on Frontier LAX-DEN-ATL, the itinerary is:

#408 7:59 PM PST DEP LAX ARR DEN 11:12 PM MST
#422 11:59 PM PST DEP DEN ARR ATL 4:41 AM EST

that leaves me 47 minutes for a connection in Denver. Checking previous flight history I noticed that the first flight arrives at gate A31 and the connecting flight leaves from gate A26 so they are right across.

my seat assignment is at the very back of the plane...no checked baggage so I don't have to worry about my baggage not making the transfer.

What do you think? Will I make this connection?
Old Jan 16, 2015, 12:20 am

this is a legal connection and one you can certainly manage. If the connection gets tight they will likely even let you off first.
Old Jan 16, 2015, 1:54 pm

You SHOULD be able to make it, but that doesn't necessarily mean you will. With ULCCs like Frontier just make sure you don't have anything pressing the next morning in ATL that you absolutely have to make it to in case you have to spend the night in DEN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.