Anyone have experience with Thanks Again ?

Old Jul 28, 2014, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Anyone have experience with Thanks Again ?

I'm in urgent need of only 18 EarlyReturns miles before the account will be forfeited and before I'll have enough to make a transfer to another account.

Since Thanks Again is basically the only partner left to accrue a few miles at a time, I was thinking of getting asap to my local airport and spend the required amount at participating stores.
I assume I could even buy a giftcard at a participating store and be done.

Anyone have experience with this method to keep ER-miles alive ?
Old Jul 28, 2014, 4:32 pm

It's been a long time since I've kept track of my EarlyReturns account, I rarely fly F9 these days, and I don't have experience with Thanks Again, but I'd just buy 1,000 miles if I were you. I know it'd put you at an awkward number, but it's only $25 bucks and that's a lot less to "waste" than potentially forfeiting many more miles on an account.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.