Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA to F9 (two different PNRs)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2011, 2:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US CP, *A Gold, Intercontinental Plat. Elite, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle
Question UA to F9 (two different PNRs)

Hello! I asked this over on the UA board, but maybe one of you had done this before.

Flying on a UA--> to F9 flight. Connecting in DEN. Two different PNRs with baggage.

F9 said it shouldn't be an issue once I check-in, and tell UA that I have a continuing flight on F9, but I am skeptical. Has anyone done this before. I know they have an interline, but hmmmm...risky?
Old Dec 28, 2011, 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by GoinSki
Hello! I asked this over on the UA board, but maybe one of you had done this before.

Flying on a UA--> to F9 flight. Connecting in DEN. Two different PNRs with baggage.

F9 said it shouldn't be an issue once I check-in, and tell UA that I have a continuing flight on F9, but I am skeptical. Has anyone done this before. I know they have an interline, but hmmmm...risky?
Though I have not done a UA - F9 interline, others I've done just like this with separate PNR have been fine. Bring proof of your next flight and my should be find. And while anything can happen on any given trip, I doubt there's much disk of competitive shenanigans fouling the transfer deliberately.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 3:10 pm

Knope you feeling okay or is auto-correct screwing with you posts again?
Old Dec 28, 2011, 3:55 pm

I really need to NOT give in to the temptation to post from my phone....
Old Dec 28, 2011, 4:32 pm

Originally Posted by knope2001
I really need to NOT give in to the temptation to post from my phone....
You love it, and you know it.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 5:16 pm

They do have interline agreements. However, from my experience, F9 does a better job transferring to UA than UA does transferring to F9.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 2:48 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
I had two interline experiences this year with UA & F9 and there were no troubles whatsoever. Connection time was about an hour in each case.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.