Web Site Down?

Old Jul 24, 2011, 5:07 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
deleted

Last edited by dastonm; Jul 24, 2011 at 5:08 pm Reason: incorrect post
Old Jul 25, 2011, 11:30 am

Major problems again.

We are experiencing issues with flight search functionality on our website and are working on fix now. We apologize for the inconvenience
Old Jul 25, 2011, 11:39 am

Programs: Delta Silver
Yeah, there's nothing like getting notice of a sale and then being completely unable to access the site to book anything to fill a customer with good feelings.

So given that we're well past their deliver by date on the new website I'm going to have to assume that most of Frontier's web programmers were also damaged by hail over the past few weeks.
Old Jul 25, 2011, 2:38 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
All of these continual issues with the website are really quite embarassing if you ask me. They just don't reflect well on the organization. They need to get their technical act together sooner rather than later.
Old Jul 25, 2011, 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by Stumblefoot
All of these continual issues with the website are really quite embarassing if you ask me. They just don't reflect well on the organization. They need to get their technical act together sooner rather than later.
It's never ending. The website, the call center, credit card processing. What's next?
Old Jul 25, 2011, 6:13 pm

Programs: AA Ex Platinum & 1MM, DL PLT, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond
Booked a ticket on Saturday-still not showing in my list of reservations under My Account. Doesn't come up when I click on 'view itinerary'. Good thing I printed a hard-copy when I had the chance; that appears to be the only proof of the reservation @ this point!

Sent an e-mail to the F9 twitter account on Saturday, as mentioned previously up-thread about unavailability of receipts for previous purchases. No response.

Are we sure F9 is even still in business???

Better yet, how are they still in business if this is how they run their business???

I mean, I know airlines view us paying pax w/nothing short of contempt most days, but F9 appears to be taking this to a whole new level
Old Jul 25, 2011, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by txrus
Booked a ticket on Saturday-still not showing in my list of reservations under My Account. Doesn't come up when I click on 'view itinerary'. Good thing I printed a hard-copy when I had the chance; that appears to be the only proof of the reservation @ this point!
I do not see my reservations under My Account either. Have you tried to use the My Bookings link? That is the one sure way that I can view and print my itinerary/receipt.

In case you are not familiar with My Bookings, the link can be found by following a few steps.

This page should display your reservations, and you can click to view details.

Sorry if you already tried this and it does not work; it's always worked for me. I found it one day, by accident. Not everyone is aware that the My Bookings link even exists.

Your reservations should also be accessible thru https://booking.frontierairlines.com...ationSearch.do.

Last edited by mke9499; Jul 25, 2011 at 9:41 pm
Old Jul 26, 2011, 8:46 am

Programs: AA Ex Platinum & 1MM, DL PLT, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by mke9499
I do not see my reservations under My Account either. Have you tried to use the My Bookings link? That is the one sure way that I can view and print my itinerary/receipt.

In case you are not familiar with My Bookings, the link can be found by following a few steps.

This page should display your reservations, and you can click to view details.

Sorry if you already tried this and it does not work; it's always worked for me. I found it one day, by accident. Not everyone is aware that the My Bookings link even exists.

Your reservations should also be accessible thru https://booking.frontierairlines.com...ationSearch.do.
Thanks for the link-it shows 2 reservations for me, one of which is for a flight I took last April. 2 additional upcoming reservations are nowhere to be found & I get 'we are unable to retrieve your reservation; please call...' if I plug in the PNR manually.

What I find most interesting is that the ticket I booked on Saturday that is absolutely no where to be found is part of a split ticket & does appear, complete w/F9's PNR, when I pull up the reservations on UA & AA's sites.

I plan to have a very long conversation w/my client about why my Oct trip, & forward, will not be on F9
Old Jul 27, 2011, 11:31 am

"Technology Problems - MasterCard"

Originally Posted by RSVP
They have been having problems processing payments for the last week. A phone call is required to complete the transaction. CSR informed me they are well aware of the problem.
Posted on F9 website today:

We are currently experiencing technology problems that are preventing us from receiving approvals for some MasterCard credit cards when they are used as a form of payment on our website. We are working with MasterCard to resolve this problem and hope to have it fixed soon. In the meantime, if you receive an error, please consider using another form of payment for faster service on our website. You may also call our Reservations Center at 800-432-1FLY (1359) for assistance with ticketing using a MasterCard. This MasterCard issue is causing high call volumes, so please be prepared for an extended hold if you decide to call. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon on a Frontier flight!
Old Jul 27, 2011, 11:43 am

F9's IT infrastructure does seem to be its weakest link right now. At this point I wonder of they'd be better off outsourcing a solution for their website.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 12:58 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Frontier EarlyReturns Summit
Originally Posted by SilverShrimp0
F9's IT infrastructure does seem to be its weakest link right now. At this point I wonder of they'd be better off outsourcing a solution for their website.
I know a great company in AUS that might be interested .
Old Jul 27, 2011, 4:42 pm

Posted on F9 website today.

We are currently experiencing technology problems that are preventing us from receiving approvals for some MasterCard credit cards when they are used as a form of payment on our website. We are working with MasterCard to resolve this problem and hope to have it fixed soon. In the meantime, if you receive an error, please consider using another form of payment for faster service on our website. You may also call our Reservations Center at 800-432-1FLY (1359) for assistance with ticketing using a MasterCard. This MasterCard issue is causing high call volumes, so please be prepared for an extended hold if you decide to call. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon on a Frontier flight! y:
The extended hold times existed months before the credit card processing problems began.

Last edited by RSVP; Jul 27, 2011 at 4:53 pm
Old Aug 3, 2011, 9:11 pm

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by RSVP
The extended hold times existed months before the credit card processing problems began.
Seriously Frontier? I'm looking at US, WN and F9 for a PHX to DEN (I'm Summit). WANT to book F9 and cant get on to the website. My miles go to US for the likelihood of a F upgrade. Come on Frontier, get a website up and running, at least.
Old Aug 4, 2011, 6:39 am

Frontier is advising some that Travelocity and Priceline can book Frontier flights, if there are problems using the F9 site.

The new Frontier website cannot come any too soon.
Old Aug 4, 2011, 4:38 pm

Frontier is advising some that Travelocity and Priceline can book Frontier flights, if there are problems using the F9 site.
Unfortunately, OTA's only offer Economy fares.

Not much help if you are looking for Classic, Classic Plus, or an upgrade to STRETCH.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.