Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2010, 12:37 pm
Original Poster

HOW to get an exit row seat

Hi everyone,
I was wondering
How can i get an exit row seat ?
does Frontier have any policy ?
Is it can be assign only at the airport ? How early i have to get there ( at the airport) ???
Is it free ?
Old Jul 10, 2010, 10:46 pm

Seat Policy

Please note that bulkhead and exit row seating requests aren't available until check-in at the airport on the day of departure. We'll try, but please be aware that seat requests aren't guaranteed. If you're an Ascent or Summit Level member in our EarlyReturns® mileage program, you'll automatically be assigned the best possible seat when you make your reservation, according to your profile preference.
Old Jul 10, 2010, 11:05 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
[QUOTE=deaw;14276625]Hi everyone,
I was wondering
Is it can be assign only at the airport ? How early i have to get there ( at the airport) ???
Is it free ?[/QUOTE

You are most likely to get the exit row seat if you show up at the airport about 12 hours before your flight and be the absolute first person to check in at the front counter.

You should probably bring an air mattress with you so you can camp out at the counter overnight if necessary.

A $50 gratuity is also helpful.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 4:24 am

If you are a Summit or Ascent level, or you purchased a Classic Plus ticket, you can get exit row seats within 24 hours via online check-in. However, the default seat is "Aisle". You have to click the little drop down to "View Seat Map". Then, you must pick the specific seat you want.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 8:59 am
Original Poster

[QUOTE=Doc Savage;14278620]
Originally Posted by deaw
Hi everyone,
I was wondering
Is it free ?[/QUOTE

You are most likely to get the exit row seat if you show up at the airport about 12 hours before your flight and be the absolute first person to check in at the front counter.

You should probably bring an air mattress with you so you can camp out at the counter overnight if necessary.

A $50 gratuity is also helpful.
NOT A PROBLEM ! , i got off the plane from europe at 12 pm anyway, + frontier flight depart at 11:45 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.