New way to get extra miles

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2009, 10:05 am
Original Poster

New way to get extra miles

From the Frontier Airlines website:

Colorado Club

Live Here?

Make visits from friends and relatives even more rewarding. Refer them to Frontier's Colorado Club and you'll both earn EarlyReturns® bonus miles.

Earn 1,000 bonus miles when someone you refer joins the Club and flies to Colorado.* The more visiting friends and relatives, the more miles you earn!

Fly Here?

As if visiting Colorado weren't rewarding enough, we'll double the miles you earn to get here.* If you were referred to the Club by a friend or relative, we'll throw in bonus miles for that person, too!

Earn double miles when you join the Club and fly to Colorado. It's a win-win situation.

http://www.frontierairlines.com/fron...lorado-club.do
Old May 14, 2009, 3:24 pm

I am glad to see F9 finally doing some kind of promotion. Early Returns has become rather stale and less of a reason to fly them for me lately. That's unfortunate since I like the company.
Old May 19, 2009, 10:06 am

Programs: WN A-List, Marriott Tit
Conga!

My referral code is 46072
Old May 20, 2009, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by boulderlaw
My referral code is 46072
Nice!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.