Community
Wiki Posts
Search

F9

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2008, 12:01 pm
Original Poster

F9

Just tried the frontier web page--it's not available--what could this mean? Should I panic?
Old Aug 30, 2008, 12:04 pm

Programs: AA
Originally Posted by nanci224
Just tried the frontier web page--it's not available--what could this mean? Should I panic?
Ha Ha, dont panic yet. If they were closing up shop, it would be all over the media.
Old Aug 30, 2008, 12:34 pm

Programs: F9 Ascent, UA, AA, AS, ICH PA, Hertz PC.....
It's there for me as of 11:30 PM PDT

RFTraveler ^
Old Aug 30, 2008, 12:36 pm
Original Poster

Well, it's back up now. I feel like a dummy over reacting, but now days you never know with this shaky airline business.
Thanks
Old Aug 30, 2008, 1:17 pm

Programs: WN CP & B-list. Disillusioned fmr UA-1P/2P,F9-Ascent; Fmr AA-Plat,CO-Gold,NW-Silver,TWA-Elite
*Usually* when an airline goes out of business, they leave a note on ttheir main page saying "we are no longer accepting reservations" or the like.

But, its true, you never know....
Old Sep 1, 2008, 2:29 pm

Programs: no elite status, but i get around
unable to book today. have checked a few times for the past few hours. even tried other city pairs and dates, but no success.
Old Sep 2, 2008, 8:52 am

almost 24 hrs after my first failed attempt yesterday morning, i still cannot book flights (as of 850am mdt). seems like something you'd want to remedy fast, but why give up a holiday weekend to do it.
this lasts much longer and WN is going to get my money for this trip.
Old Sep 2, 2008, 5:59 pm

Programs: Frontier Summit, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by airplanegeek
almost 24 hrs after my first failed attempt yesterday morning, i still cannot book flights (as of 850am mdt). seems like something you'd want to remedy fast, but why give up a holiday weekend to do it.
this lasts much longer and WN is going to get my money for this trip.
Where is it failing for you? I can get up to the credit card entry page with no problems. Are you sure it's not something with your computer?
Old Sep 3, 2008, 9:25 am

i've used multiple computers, home and office, but with no success. i submit city pairs and dates only to get the following error:

No flights have been found because of one or more of the following reasons.

1. All flights for one or both dates you have requested are sold out.

2. Frontier may not fly between the requested cities. Please view our route map.

3. Flights may not operate on all days of the week.

4. If requesting Mexico, some cities have service less than daily. Please visit the Seasonal Timetables section for service schedules.

5. Service may be directional.

6. If you feel you need further assistance, please call our web help desk at 1-888-241-7821.

i've used a variety of city pairs and dates. i can browse for mileage seats after logging in, but can't shop by fares.
Old Sep 3, 2008, 10:12 am

Originally Posted by airplanegeek
i've used a variety of city pairs and dates. i can browse for mileage seats after logging in, but can't shop by fares.
Very odd for sure. I just tried two dummy bookings (DEN-PHL, DEN-PHX), while not logged in, and had no problems at all selecting flights, and getting all the way through to the 'confirm purchase' page.
Old Sep 3, 2008, 2:53 pm

ah hah! the 'flexible dates' search function does not work. you will get the error when selecting this. i always search with flexibility, so i didn't think to uncheck it.
thanks to all those who aided in my mystery.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.