Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns (Pre-Alignment)
Sign in using an external account

Old Jul 11, 08, 6:49 am   #1

Summit benefits

I haven't asked the question yet, but was wondering if anyone knew if they added the $3 snack to the list of benefits for summit members. We get free DTV and free booze, but what about the snacks?
GeneralJdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 08, 7:17 am   #2

Programs: UA
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralJdog View Post
I haven't asked the question yet, but was wondering if anyone knew if they added the $3 snack to the list of benefits for summit members. We get free DTV and free booze, but what about the snacks?
No free snacks even for Summits.
German Expat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 11, 10:30 pm   #3

Programs: Many
Quote:
Originally Posted by German Expat View Post
No free snacks even for Summits.
Apologize for re-hashing an old thread, but I was doing a search for an answer to a predicament I had today.

A summit member, I could swear that I read that a snack was included for ER members at this level. Over the last 4 months, flying probably 30 legs, Ive gotten a snack every time and have never even been asked for my status, or payment. Today, however, I was asked if I were a C+ ticket holder, to which I replied "Summit member?".

Eventually, it was dropped, after conversation between the two FAs. The determination was that there was a lot of confusion over this issue. Miffed, I stopped by the customer service desk in Denver to ask. The helpful young lady ensured me that snacks were still included for Summit Members. On the net now, I cant find that line item showing snacks included for summits.

Im lost. Who knows?
hoskm01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 11, 7:26 am   #4

Programs: UA
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoskm01 View Post
Apologize for re-hashing an old thread, but I was doing a search for an answer to a predicament I had today.

A summit member, I could swear that I read that a snack was included for ER members at this level. Over the last 4 months, flying probably 30 legs, Ive gotten a snack every time and have never even been asked for my status, or payment. Today, however, I was asked if I were a C+ ticket holder, to which I replied "Summit member?".

Eventually, it was dropped, after conversation between the two FAs. The determination was that there was a lot of confusion over this issue. Miffed, I stopped by the customer service desk in Denver to ask. The helpful young lady ensured me that snacks were still included for Summit Members. On the net now, I cant find that line item showing snacks included for summits.

Im lost. Who knows?
You must have been lucky in your previous flights. I never did get a snack and the benefits page on F9 also does not show it :

http://www.frontierairlines.com/fron...tier-levels.do
German Expat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 11, 8:54 am   #5

Location: The views I express here are not necessarily supported by any airline or codeshare partners, nor do I represent their views and/or opinions. They are my own OPINIONS dont like them dont read them.....
You are entitled to unlimited premium beverages and thats all unless you but a Plus ticket then the snack is included.