Wiki Posts
Search

F9 Golden Parachute

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2008, 4:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Specialize in Disneyworld and Disneyland
F9 Golden Parachute

Executives at F9 have asked everyone to take a paycut, but have set up a hidden golden parachute for themselves for six months in case the company fails.
Old May 15, 2008, 4:52 pm

Yes, Frontier's already below market paid executives, in addition to already taking a 10 % pay cut, will have a six-month severance package if the company tanks. So what? This is complete ........ from the Teamsters Union propaganda machine in support of their attempts to resist the pay cuts already accepted by management, the pilots' and dispatchers' bargaining units, and all other employees. Frontier management has been a model of corporate integrity and shared sacrifice.
Old May 15, 2008, 9:16 pm

Programs: CO, HH, LH, F9
concur

I'll start supporting the Teamsters when they actually care about the working man. The UPS strike in 2004 proved to me they don't. They do care about Tony Soprano and his buddies down at the Bada Bing! The Teamsters are about to learn that Denver can be awfully cold in summer to unions that don't care about their workers. I'll support F9 on this one.
Old May 16, 2008, 6:36 am

the "golden parachute"

http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_9275519

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.