Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns (Pre-Alignment)
Reload this Page >

any tips for flying out of Portland (PDX) on Frontier?

any tips for flying out of Portland (PDX) on Frontier?

Old Dec 24, 2009, 9:01 pm
Original Poster

Question any tips for flying out of Portland (PDX) on Frontier?

Does anyone have experience flying Frontier out of Portland? I will be dropping my family off early in the morning. My plan was online check-in and baggage fee payment, then curbside bag check.

Does Frontier have curbside bag check at PDX? Any other tips to expedite the process and reduce the pain?

Thanks!
Old Dec 27, 2009, 3:56 pm
Original Poster

Post Follow up

Follow up:

Christmas morning, 8:30am flight. Virtually no cars on the road, the parking garage at PDX was only 1/4 full (according to www.portofportland.com, which updates parking realtime), and there was no line at the Frontier check in counter.

We did online check in and paid for two bags.

No lines at either security checkpoint at PDX.
Old Dec 28, 2009, 12:53 pm

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Nat'l Exec
...and I bet you didn't get curbside checkin? Anytime I've been there its been non-existant.
Old Dec 29, 2009, 10:05 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CObigtimefan
...and I bet you didn't get curbside checkin? Anytime I've been there its been non-existant.
Since I decided to park in the garage and go inside with them we skipped the curbside baggage check. Inside there were no lines and we walked right to the counter.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.