Eligibility: The Toby Keith's White Trash With Money Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to CMT.com registered users who are legal residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia), are of at least 25 years of age at time of entry and have a valid driver's license.
Timing: The Sweepstakes will be posted on CMT.com, a website owned and controlled by MTV Networks, a division of Viacom International, Inc. ("MTVN") starting at or around 12:00PM (CST) on March 28, 2006 and ending at 11:59PM (CDT) on April 25, 2006 (the "Promotion Period").
How To Enter: To enter participants must be registered users of CMT.com. Log on to CMT.com and follow the links and instructions for entry. Limit one entry per person per day during the Promotion Period.
Prizing: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a prize consisting of:
* Roundtrip coach class air transportation on Southwest Airlines for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest from a major airport that is nearest the Grand Prize Winner's residence (at MTVN's discretion) to Nashville, Tennessee; (MTVN reserves the rights to substitute another airline or to substitute ground transportation for air transportation if the Grand Prize Winner resides within 150 miles of the destination); and
* Two (2) nights' hotel accommodations; Sponsors provide payment only for the cost of the aforementioned hotel room. Payment of any additional expenses (including but not limited to room service, in-hotel restaurant/bar tabs, additional room amenities and hotel services) are solely the responsible of the Grand Prize Winner; and
* Rental car during stay; and
* Meal for two (2) at the White Trash Café in Nashville; and
* Two (2) tickets for The Jugg Sisters' Nash Trash Tour; and
* Two (2) tickets to the Grand Ole Opry; and
* One (1) White Trash Gift Pack.
Travel must be completed by December 31, 2006. The estimated retail value of the Grand Prize is $1,150.00.
-outoftown, posting from Del Rio, TX