Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

1 million AAdvantage miles, d/l 12/31/04, 5x

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2004, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP

50 states & D.C.
Entry Without Purchase: You may enter without purchase by sending an email to [email protected]. The email must include your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, email address and date of birth to be considered a valid entry.
All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on December 31, 2004. Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged nor will they be returned. Limit five (5) entries per person.

Entry with Purchase:
Multiple Chances to win up to 1 million miles.
And with your first purchase, you'll automatically be entered in our sweepstakes, where you could be one of 10 winners of 100,000 miles or the grand prize winner of 1 million miles. Plus use your mastercard and get bonus miles when you purchase by Dec. 31, 2004.
http://www.aadvantageeshopping.com/holiday/

Referral entries:
For every friend you refer, you'll get an extra entry in the sweepstakes. Just click below and start shopping now. (same link for aa eshopping above)

PRIZE DETAILS.

One (1) Grand Prize each consisting of one million (1,000,000) AAdvantage® bonus miles (approximate retail value (“ARV”): $ 25,000)

Ten (10) First Prizes each consisting of one hundred thousand (100,000) AAdvantage® miles (ARV: $ 2,500)

Last edited by Frenchie Flyer; Nov 21, 2004 at 12:27 am
Old Nov 17, 2004, 11:56 am
Suspended

50 states & D.C.Entry Without Purchase: You may enter without purchase by sending an email to [email protected].

Please Verify email address becaues it came back saying invalid email address..

Thanks
Old Nov 17, 2004, 12:56 pm

Mine hasn't bounced back -- yet.

Found the full set of rules at: http://www.aa.com/content/AAdvantage...hopTerms.jhtml

Last edited by Flyingmama; Nov 17, 2004 at 1:08 pm
Old Nov 17, 2004, 1:22 pm
Original Poster

I emailed DDB the administrator of the sweeps to see what response we get about the entry method we are trying to access. Will post the response.
Old Nov 17, 2004, 2:04 pm

I take it back - mine did bounce eventually. Thanks for following up on this, Frenchie Flyer.
Old Nov 18, 2004, 9:07 am
Suspended

Correct email address is :

[email protected]

she or he forgot to add "s" between mile and sweeptakes..

good luck
Old Nov 20, 2004, 3:57 pm
Original Poster

KDHAWAII77 - I cut and paste the original email addie, ect. right out of the rules. Please don't blame me. The AAdvantage webmaster emailed me today saying that it is fixed. Who knows what that means. I will try to enter again and see what happens.
Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.