Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

WYNDHAM: $2,500 Wyndham Vacations Rental voucher;10/31dl;Daily;Void PR;Can OK ex PQ

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WYNDHAM: $2,500 Wyndham Vacations Rental voucher;10/31dl;Daily;Void PR;Can OK ex PQ

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2017, 12:00 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

WYNDHAM VACATION RENTALS - OUR HOME IS YOUR HOME

https://www.wyndhamvacationrentals.c...e-is-your-home

* $2,500 Wyndham Vacations Rental voucher. Value $2,500
Old Sep 11, 2017, 8:47 am

Programs: A3 Gold
Has anyone else been able to get this to work? I click on submit photo, I agree to the terms and the next page says "Tell us who you are", but there's nothing to fill out. When I click Next, I get an error that my email address was blank and I didn't agree to receive emails. But none of that was displayed. I tried on both Chrome and Firefox.
Old Sep 13, 2017, 10:48 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by krasnoludek
Has anyone else been able to get this to work? I click on submit photo, I agree to the terms and the next page says "Tell us who you are", but there's nothing to fill out. When I click Next, I get an error that my email address was blank and I didn't agree to receive emails. But none of that was displayed. I tried on both Chrome and Firefox.
Sounds like they have a programming error. I wasn't going to enter this, but tried based on your comment. Got the same error code on Chrome/IE. Usually in the rules section there's a contact, so you might want to send an email & let them know.

I know in other sweepstakes when there's a problem & someone contacts them, they get it sorted out in a day or two.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.