Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

KLM: Trip to St. Maarten 4/28-5/5; 3/26dl; 1x; 18+

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2017, 6:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

KLM - WIN A TRIP TO ST. MARTIN

https://a.pgtb.me/vx4SKn

* 8-day trip for 2 adults (18+) to St. Maarten in the Caribbean from Apr. 28 to May 5, '17, incl coach airfare on KLM, 5-nights hotel (Holland House Beach Hotel), 2-nights at the Juliana’s Hotel on Saba island (incl round trip air travel), airport transfers, welcome dinner, and tours. Value not listed.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 1:19 pm

Programs: *G, MR Ex G, HH G, Enterprise G
I found the same offer here but with a different link http://bit.ly/KLMSweeps !
Old Feb 22, 2017, 6:09 am

It appears to be the same sweeps with two entry points - but the rules say it is 1x only, so if you enter at both, you'll probably be disqualified.
Old Feb 23, 2017, 3:19 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by Flyingmama
It appears to be the same sweeps with two entry points - but the rules say it is 1x only, so if you enter at both, you'll probably be disqualified.
I didn't think I'd entered this, so I went to the webpage and entered my info. Apparently I had, as it told me "This email address has already been submitted." It doesn't look like it disqualified me.
Old Feb 24, 2017, 7:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by Howste
I didn't think I'd entered this, so I went to the webpage and entered my info. Apparently I had, as it told me "This email address has already been submitted." It doesn't look like it disqualified me.
Some sweeps do; some sweeps don't. Better to err on the side of caution on 1x sweeps.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.