Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

RADIO.COM: Trip to Grammys. Ends 1/25, 48US/DC, 21+, daily

Old Jan 22, 2017, 1:49 pm
Original Poster

http://radio.com/sweepstakes/

Looks like it will automatically sign you up for a number of e-mail lists.

a.One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in this Promotion.The Grand Prize is a trip for two (2) people to attend the 59th Annual GRAMMY Awards in Los Angeles. Grand Prize includes the following: (i) roundtrip coach airfare for the Grand Prize winner and his or her guest (all age 21 or older) between a major commercial airport in the Grand Prize winners home city to Los Angeles, CA area airport (as solely selected by the Promotion Entities or their designee(s)) departing on Friday, February 10, 2017, and returning on Monday, February 13, 2017;(ii) three (3) nights hotel accommodations for two (2) people (one (1) room, standard double occupancy) in Los Angeles, CA, checking in on Friday, February 10, 2017, and checking out on Monday, February 13, 2017;(iii) two (2) tickets to see the 59th annual GRAMMY Awards at The Staples Center (1111 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015); (iv) two (2) tickets to a CBS Radio-sponsored concert TBA at the GRAMMY Museum at L.A. LIVE. The Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of the Grand Prize is $2,500.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.