Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

MVCI: 5-night stay in Hilton Head or Hawaii; Daily; 21+; 1/19dl; Void NJ,PR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2016, 10:40 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

https://marriottvacationclubescape.d...ages/index.php

One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, which will be the winner’s choice of either a 6-day/5-night stay at Marriott’s KoOlina Beach Club (Oahu, Hawaii) for winner and one (1) guest, in a 1-bedroom villa or a 6-day/5-night stay at Marriott’s Grande Ocean (Hilton Head Island, South Carolina) for winner and up to three (3) guests, in a 2-bedroom villa, and a $1,000 Visa Gift Card. A travel contact will be provided to help arrange the details. Total approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is up to: USD $3,235.

Sharon's note: This sweeps was set up to solicit timeshare sales. However, note that it is an OPT-IN, not an opt-out, to be contacted. So if you don't want to receive any phone calls, emails or snail mail, don't click the contact me part!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.