Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

BUSCH: Fishing Trip to Brazil 2/4-2/9/16; 8/30dl; Daily; 21+

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2015, 3:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

ANHEUSER-BUSCH - AMAZON FISHING TRIP

* A 5-day trip for 2 to Manuas, Brazil from 2/4/16 - 2/9/16, incl coach airfare, hotel, a guided fishing trip on the Amazon River, ground transportation to/from airport/lodging/guided fishing trip and $10,000.00 (awarded in the form of a check made payable to winner). During the guided fishing trip, winner and guest may have the opportunity to “meet and greet” and fish with Kevin VanDam (subject to availability). Sponsor will provide rods, reels and bait and assist winner and his/her guest in securing their own fishing licenses. Value $30,000

Passport and Visa required for travel to Brazil.

http://www.busch.com/
Old Jul 6, 2015, 1:48 pm

Anybody else having trouble entering this one?

I keep getting "
Application Error

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. Please try again in a few moments.

If you are the application owner, check your logs for details."

have tried with 2 browsers...still no luck.
??
Old Jul 6, 2015, 4:55 pm

Programs: A3 Gold
I got that error message both today and yesterday. I also wonder why they want us uploading a photo every day.
Old Jul 6, 2015, 4:59 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Sounds like bad programming. At the bottom somewhere there should be a contact us button. Someone interested in the sweeps should click on it and let them know there is a problem.

're a photo daily. I've seen that on other sweeps. U less it says it has to be a new photo, just use the same one.

Cheers.
Old Jul 6, 2015, 6:54 pm

Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP
I entered without any issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.