Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

AIRFAREWATCHDOG: Choice of Trip; 7/15dl; 1x; 18+; Void PR

Old Jul 3, 2015, 2:59 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

SMARTER TRAVEL - AIRFAREWATCHDOG - CHOOSE YOUR OWN TRAVEL ADVENTURE

Your choice of one of the following trips for 2:

* Old Siam & The River Kwai (OS) – 11 days – cultural adventure in Thailand;

* Tuscany - Walking and Wine (TWW) – 8 days – culture, wine and walking in Italy;

* Highlights of Andalucia (QAH) - 8 days - cultural discovery in Spain;

incl a $2,000 flight voucher to use towards airfare. Total value not listed.

http://www.airfarewatchdog.com/pages...1/Sweepstakes/
Old Jul 3, 2015, 9:41 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, HH, UA, Marriott, SW, Club Carlson, IHG
With this offer you are explicitly agreeing to get email from a half dozen different affiliated companies with no way to opt out of them on the sign up page.
Old Jul 4, 2015, 1:16 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by flyernick
With this offer you are explicitly agreeing to get email from a half dozen different affiliated companies with no way to opt out of them on the sign up page.
I haven't entered this sweeps yet, but there are sweeps (not just travel ones) that require you to sign up to receive their emails. They all have unsubscribe options when you get the first email, so even if I've signed up in order to enter the sweeps I always unsubscribe when I get the first email.

However, thanks for the heads up & if someone doesn't want to get the emails at all, they can just take a pass on entering it.

Cheers.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.