Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

TravelPro Paul Blart 2 Las Vegas, 6/1/15 d/l, daily, 21+, US50+DC-RI

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2015, 11:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3 Gold

Win a 4 day / 3 night trip for 2 adults to Las Vegas, with tickets to a show, luggage and spending money.

[When I saw this contest, I thought "How is Paul Blart an inspiration for getting out and going somewhere?" Then I read the justification for the contest: TravelPro luggage appears in the movie. So, I was right, you're not supposed to consider Paul Blart your inspiration ]

Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other United States territories who are twenty-one (21) years of age and older as of the date of their sweepstakes entry.

Enter: Throughout the Sweepstakes Period, eligible participants must visit www.Travelpro.com/mall-cop-sweepstakes (the "Promotional Site"), follow the instructions to complete all required information on the online registration form and then submit the form (hereinafter an "Entry"). Incomplete Entries will not be eligible. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service provider will apply. There is a limit of one (1) Entry, per person, per day, throughout the Sweepstakes Period. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a "day" is defined as 12:00:00 am ET – 11:59:59 pm ET.

Prize: One (1) Grand Prize is available to be awarded in this Sweepstakes. The Grand Prize winner, once confirmed as detailed below, will receive a 4 - Day/3 - Night trip, for the Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest (who must also be at least 21 years old) to Las Vegas, Nevada. The Grand Prize package consists of a:
  1. round-trip economy air transportation valued at up to $600 per ticket for the Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest from a major U.S airport near to the Grand Prize winner's home (as determined by Sponsor), to a major U.S. airport near Las Vegas, Nevada (as determined by Sponsor);
  2. three (3) nights hotel accommodations (single room, double occupancy) at Wynn Las Vegas or an alternate hotel of Sponsor's choice (single room, double occupancy) and two tickets to Le Reve-The Dream at the Wynn Las Vegas (ARV $1,365);
  3. two (2) Travelpro carry-on sized suitcases (ARV $800)
  4. $200 in spending money
All dollar values are in US dollars. The ARV of the Grand Prize is approximately three thousand five hundred sixty five U.S. dollars ($3,565).

Winner Selection: On or before fifteen (15) business days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period, one (1) grand prize random drawing (the "Grand Prize Drawing") will be performed,

Contest Start: March 20, 2015

Contest End: June 1, 2015

Contest URL: http://www.travelpro.com/mall-cop-sweepstakes/

Contest Rules: http://www.travelpro.com/mall-cop-sw...ial-rules.html

Good luck!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.