Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

99 Ranch Market Trip to China, 12/17/14 d/l, 1x, 18+, CA WA TX NV only

Old Dec 7, 2014, 2:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3 Gold

(This had been posted in the thread http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/free-...re-hotels.html , so I wanted to make sure everyone saw the contest. Thank you to Long Zhiren for the original post!)

99 Ranch Market: win a perfect trip to Shanghai China!

Eligibility: 99 Ranch Market Tour Packages Online Drawings 2014 (the Tour Packages Online Drawings (Phase I)) is open only to legal residents of California, Washington, Texas, Nevada and at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.

Enter: 1. Click Like/ Follow with 99 Ranch Markets page at any of the social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Weibo. 2. Share/post one of below slogans (text or image) to your personal page with any of the above mentioned social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Weibo). 3. Capture/Print Screen of the repost and email it to [email protected] with the complete contact information, including name (same name on your ID), address, email address, contact phone number and the last four digits of your ID (Drivers license or State Identification Card). Not sure why they need part of your ID number. I'm not comfortable giving that, but I'm not eligible anyway.

Prize: Tour Package to Shanghai, China (ARP: $1,300).
Each tour package includes:

1. One Delta Airlines round trip Economy Class air-ticket to Shanghai plus 8 days tour of Shanghai, Hangzhou (Full Board)
2. Hotel accommodations (based on one room sharing for 2 adults. Surcharge will be applied to single room requested)
3. 3 meals a day, sightseeing (except the Optional tours)
4. Allow one luggage not exceeding 20kg and one carry-on for each passenger for flight. (Base on airline regulation)

Winner Selection: The Drawings (Phase 1) will be conducted on December 22, 2014

Contest Start: October 24, 2014

Contest End: December 17, 2014

Contest URL: http://www.99ranch.net/onlinedrawings/

Contest Rules: http://www.99ranch.net/onlinedrawings/rules.htm

Good luck!
Old Dec 12, 2014, 11:01 am

Programs: UA & IHG Plat, SWAlist, Frontier 100k, Marriott Titan, IHG-Hilton-Hyatt-Wynd Gold, Nat EE, Hertz PC
Yeh, the last four of your DL is 'odd', maybe their way of confirming that you are the person that really entered to cut down on duplicate entry scams.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.