Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

WM BAGCO: Trip to Phoenix 1/30-2/2; 11/30dl; Daily; 21+; Void PR; Can OK (ex PQ)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WM BAGCO: Trip to Phoenix 1/30-2/2; 11/30dl; Daily; 21+; Void PR; Can OK (ex PQ)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2014, 9:38 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

WM BAGCO - THE BAGSTER BAG WMPO

* 4-day trip for 2 to attend the 2015 Waste Management Phoenix Open Golf Tournament in Phoenix, AZ from Jan.30 to Feb. 2, '15, incl coach airfare (or ground transportation if airfare is not required), hotel, tickets to the event, and hospitality tickets to the WM 18th Hole Suite. Value $4,500

http://www.thebagster.com/
Old Oct 5, 2014, 9:46 pm

Way over valued. I get free invites all the time for the best tent suites that include free alcohol and meals all day long. This event is less about golf and more about heels and breasts if your male. Funny watching females in high heels avoid fairways.
Old Oct 5, 2014, 9:53 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by Centurion
Way over valued. I get free invites all the time for the best tent suites that include free alcohol and meals all day long. This event is less about golf and more about heels and breasts if your male. Funny watching females in high heels avoid fairways.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 10:52 pm

Programs: UA & IHG Plat, SWAlist, Frontier 100k, Marriott Titan, IHG-Hilton-Hyatt-Wynd Gold, Nat EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Centurion

I agree, looks more like $1500 than $4500, but you can always decline or negotiate the final value if you were to win.

-Patrick
Old Oct 12, 2014, 1:28 am

I have no doubt that they are inflating the prize value due to the hotel and airfare increase for travel to PHX Metro area during this time. This is on the same weekend as the Superbowl.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 12:06 pm

Programs: UA, IHG Platinum, BW Diamond, Carlson Gold, Accor Platinum,
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
WM BAGCO - THE BAGSTER BAG WMPO

* 4-day trip for 2 to attend the 2015 Waste Management Phoenix Open Golf Tournament in Phoenix, AZ from Jan.30 to Feb. 2, '15, incl coach airfare (or ground transportation if airfare is not required), hotel, tickets to the event, and hospitality tickets to the WM 18th Hole Suite. Value $4,500

http://www.thebagster.com/
entry page: http://www.thebagster.com/promotions/default.aspx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.