Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

Win an Unforgettable 500 Eur Worth Day for Two in Italy!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2014, 2:49 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Are you one of the advanced travelers of the world? If so, we invite you to take part in our contest “Name the Place”!
http://www.triptemptation.com/Contests
Old Aug 27, 2014, 3:13 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

This thread was moved from the Italy forum to Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes.

Prospero
Senior Moderator
Old Aug 27, 2014, 3:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
ELIGIBILITY
TripTemptation contest is open to all participants who are 18 years of age or older.

CONTEST PERIOD
Contest Period: Starting at 10:00 a.m., Eastern Standard Time, August 27, 2014 to 11:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time, September 27, 2014.

CONTEST ENTRY
You can enter the contest only by accomplishing ALL three steps.

1. Name the place on the contest page by filling in the contact form.
2. Share this contest and Like TripTemptation page on Facebook
3. Follow TripTemptation on Twitter

AWARDING THE PRIZE
The winner will be randomly selected among all right answers on September 27, 2014. The selected entrants will be notified by email from TripTemptation. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with the Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be randomly selected from the remaining entries. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non- transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Participation in the contest constitutes permission for TripTemptation to use the name and portrait picture of the winner for purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.

PRIZE
1 night stay for two in 4-5 stars hotel in Milano, Venice, Rome or Florence (random one, depending on period and availability), 1 hour private tour of the city and a typical dinner for 2 (beverage excluded). The prize is valid till 31th, March 2015 excluding the New Year’s Eve period.
The date of arrival needs to be discussed in advance, because the booking depends on the room’s availability. The booking goes through the reservation department of Luxo Italia Company.
Old Aug 28, 2014, 7:48 am
Suspended
Original Poster

A very nice price! Worth spending one minute to participate!
Old Aug 30, 2014, 8:39 am

Where is this? How can I find out? The photo's url ends in /photo-san-marino-43b.jpg

Is this in Milan?

Last edited by boboqui; Aug 30, 2014 at 8:45 am
Old Sep 1, 2014, 3:03 am

Programs: EX˛-*wood platinum, EX-hyatt diamond, sixt platinum, hilton silver, leaders club, esselunga verde...
Originally Posted by boboqui

Where is this? How can I find out? The photo's url ends in /photo-san-marino-43b.jpg

Is this in Milan?
This is not San Marino...

Milan?! Are you kidding???
Old Sep 1, 2014, 5:58 am

It appears to be the island of Burano in the Venice lagoon. At least according to the answers posted on the Facebook page.

And I'm still wondering about the OP's comment
A very nice price! Worth spending one minute to participate!
. I'm hoping he meant prize and not price, although he may have meant price afterall since the prize apparently does not include transportation. Doesn't matter to me since I can't enter anyway - I don't have a twitter account.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 11:08 am

Originally Posted by Forstbetrieb

Milan?! Are you kidding???
No, the Navigli (canals) area?

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio..._Lombardy.html
Old Sep 1, 2014, 3:36 pm

Programs: EX˛-*wood platinum, EX-hyatt diamond, sixt platinum, hilton silver, leaders club, esselunga verde...
Originally Posted by boboqui
It is Burano.

http://www.isoladiburano.it/en/index.html

https://www.google.it/search?q=buran...w=1366&bih=610

To much colours for milan...

https://www.google.it/search?q=milan...w=1366&bih=610
Old Sep 1, 2014, 8:25 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by Flyingmama

And I'm still wondering about the OP's comment . I'm hoping he meant prize and not price, although he may have meant price afterall since the prize apparently does not include transportation.
I'm assuming it was a typo (or language thing) & he meant prize. We've had many travel sweeps that are basically hotel stays w/ no transportation that have been posted over the years in this forum, so this isn't any different than those - just a bit farther for the Yanks.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.