Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

ANA AIRLINES “Fly Me To Japan” (Instagram/Twitter) 9/7/14dl, unlimited entry, 18+, US

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ANA AIRLINES “Fly Me To Japan” (Instagram/Twitter) 9/7/14dl, unlimited entry, 18+, US

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2014, 4:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lufthansa, United, Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt

Grand Prize is roundtrip economy-class air transportation on ANA for two (2) from/to the U.S. ANA gateway airport nearest the winner’s residence at the time of entry and Tokyo, Japan

ANA AIRLINES “Fly Me To Japan” Sweepstakes

Eligibility: Photo Contest entrants (“entrants” or “you” or “your”) must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:

Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States as of the date of entry.

Entrants must be a Follower of ANA on Instagram or Twitter or enroll as a Follower of ANA on Instagram and/or Twitter at time of entry.

Post an original, non-duplicative photograph showing “My Favorite Thing About Japan” (see additional photograph criteria below) with #ANAflymetoJapan at either ANA’s official Instagram or Twitter Photo Contest page.

How To Enter:

GO TO either or both of these ANA official social media sites for entry in the Photo Contest:

ANA’s official Instagram account located at
http://instagram.com/allnipponairways_official

ANA’s official Twitter account located at
 https://twitter.com/FlyANA_official

THEN POST: Your original, non-duplicative photograph about Japan with the hashtag #ANAflymetoJapan.

On Twitter, reply to "@FlyANA_official" with your entry photograph.

On Instagram, only postings from public profiles will enter the Contest.

REMEMBER
!

On Twitter: Make sure you reply to "@FlyANA_official" with your entry photograph.

On Instagram: Make sure that your Instagram post with #ANAflymetoJapan is public, otherwise ANA will not be able to see your entry.

How to become a Follower of ANA’s Official Global Instagram and/or Twitter Page
At the time of entry, entrants need to be a follower (“Follower”) of ANA’s official Instagram site located at http://instagram.com/allnipponairways_official and/or Twitter page located at https://twitter.com/FlyANA_official. To become a Follower on ANA’s Instagram page, click on the blue “Follow” button. To become a Follower on ANA’s Twitter page, click on the grey “Follow” button on the far right side of the page.

Entry Limit: Each entrant may submit unlimited entries during the Contest Entry Period but each entry must be a post of an original, non-duplicative photograph taken by the entrant. Each photograph may only be submitted once, and duplicative photograph entries posted separately on ANA’s Instagram and Twitter Photo Contest pages will be counted as one (1) entry only. Once an entry is submitted, entrants cannot modify or update his/her entry under any circumstances, except to request Sponsor to delete this entry. Upon deletion of an entry, entrant cannot resubmit the same photograph but during the Contest Entry Period may submit additional entries each with an original, non-duplicative photograph taken by the entrant.

Grand Prize (1): One (1) winner will win roundtrip economy-class air transportation on ANA for two (2) from/to the U.S. ANA gateway airport nearest the winner’s residence at the time of entry and Tokyo, Japan (the “Prize” or “ANA Ticket”).

NOTE: The winner is responsible for the transportation arrangements and expenses for two (2) to/from the nearest ANA gateway airport and place of departure/return.

Winner Selection and Notification:

Photo Contest Judging Criteria
THE DECISION OF THE COMMITTEE SELECTED BY ANA SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL ENTRANTS.

Following the expiration of the Contest Entry Period, a committee of three persons appointed by ANA (“Committee”) will evaluate the valid entries and will determine in their sole discretion the winning photograph (“Winning Photo”) based upon the following criteria, with the weight accorded each criteria represented by %:

Originality of photograph: 60%
Photograph successfully illustrates a favorite thing about Japan: 40%

ANA can at anytime and at its sole discretion substitute individual members of the Committee.

In case of a tie, the Committee will select the Winning Photo based on the photograph entry that the Committee judges best demonstrates originality.

Sponsor will announce the Winning Photo on ANA’s official Instagram and Twitter Photo Contest pages no later than September 15, 2014.

At or around the same time as the announcement of the Winning Photo, Sponsor will send a Prize notification (“Notification”) by direct/private message on Instagram and/or Twitter to the entrant that posted the Winning Photo (“Winner”), at the Winner’s account used to post the Winning Photo.

Contest Starts On: Monday, 11 August 2014

Contest Ends On: Sunday, 7 September 2014

Contest Entry Page: http://ana.ms/1nzU2OK

Contest Rules: https://cdn.shoutlet.com/service/v2/...6d1ec38000000#

Good Luck! ^
Old Aug 21, 2014, 1:01 am

Location: AA Lifetime PLT , BA Silver , BD RIP , HH Gold, SPG / Marriott PLT , EF Subscriber
I can never understand why Airlines spend time and effort on their own competitions offering only Coach/Economy travel.

After all they are usually only giving away capacity controlled inventory so why not give something that is likely to impress a seasoned traveler.

Getting the e-mail address or goodwill of New Kettles is IMHO Pointless.
Old Aug 21, 2014, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Currently in Bloomington, IN, but Normally NYC, CDG, and even POZ or wherever FT takes me.
Programs: Northwest Airlines. MTA pay-per-ride Metrocard; zero-balance Oyster card.
Someone in the marketing department (a very junior person I am guessing) thought this up. They got permission to offer two econ seats (basically $0 value) and that's it. Not even a hotel, as best as I can tell.

ANA is pretty stingy in general, so this doesn't really surprise me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.